- Date & Time:
Various | Varies - However, the course takes place over two full days.
- Ticket Price: $295 (Note: NSI venues may add additional cost to this price to cover the cost of meals served during the event. Additionally some hosting churches or districts provide scholarships to their attendees to assist with course payment.)
What is the 301?
- Provide an overview of leadership styles, highlighting where strengths based leadership fits into the picture
- Outline a Biblical theology of strengths based leadership
- Provide an understanding of your unique 34 strengths
- Discuss the seven demands of leadership
- Differentiate groups vs. teams
- Touch on the importance of varied strengths on a team leading to ultimate success
Day 1: Self-Awareness
- Leadership Theory Overview
- Strengths Based Theology
- Why Strengths Based Leadership
- Full 34 Awareness
- Leadership Demand 1
Day 2: Leadership Awareness
- Leadership Demands 2-7
- Writing a Leadership Challenge
- Groups vs. Team
Anyone who has completed the 101 or 201 is eligible to attend this course. Please note, however, that it is essential for each attendee to have a “leadership context”.
- May 5-6, 2017 @ Crossroads Church of the Nazarene, Ellicott City, MD
- Times: 8:30 am – 5:00 pm (Both days)
- Cost: $234 (This price has been subsidized by the Mid-Atlantic District)
- Registration closes April 28, 2017
- Register Here
NSI Event Contingencies
Program Costs – Costs for each event may vary due to variable refreshment costs and cost subsidizing by churches, districts, or universities.
Program Cancellation – NSI reserves the right to cancel any program that does not reach the minimum number of participants two (2) weeks prior to the scheduled start date of the program and will notify all registered participants of the cancellation at that time. Participants are requested to plan their travel accordingly as NSI is not responsible for reimbursement of travel expenses. In the event of a program cancellation, participants will have the option of a full refund or the transfer of their attendance cost to another event of the same nature.
Participant Cancellation – NSI absorbs administrative costs before the program begins, therefore, participant cancellations two (2) weeks prior to the start date of the program will incur a charge of 50% of the tuition fee for the program. Cancellations received fewer than one (1) week prior to the first day of the program will not be eligible for a refund. In the event of a participant cancellation, said participant may opt to transfer his/her registration to another course without incurring a penalty. Changes or cancellations of registrations must be received in writing.